About this item
- Nature’s Way Sambucus Original Black Elderberry Syrup with anthocyanins from standardized elderberry extract to provide antioxidant support and general wellness.
- Elderberries have been used for centuries for traditional immune support. Sambucus Original Elderberry Syrup contains a highly concentrated (64x) elderberry extract made from 3,200 mg of elderberries per teaspoon.
- For intensive use, Adults take 2 teaspoons 4 times daily. For daily maintenance, Adults take 2 teaspoons daily. Can be taken daily for year-round traditional immune support.
- Made with wholesome ingredients: Gluten-free and vegan. No dairy, peanuts, or artificial colors.
- Nature’s Way is a trusted health partner that believes healthy starts inside, with supplements that support your immune system health.
UPC – 033674153338
Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 ml)
Servings per Container: 24
Amount per Serving % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 7 g 3%†
Total Sugars 5 g **
Includes 5 g Added Sugars 10%†
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg 111%
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 10 mg 91%
Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis 478 mg **
Black Elder (Sambucus nigra L.) extract (berry) standardized to BioActives® from 6.4 g premium cultivar elderberries 100 mg **
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
There are no reviews yet.