Clinical Essentials Immune provides the nutrients your body needs to support a strong immune system and stay healthy all year long.*
It features a powerful blend of carefully chosen forms of vitamins to help nourish the foundation of your immune system for anything that comes your way.*
Optimal Support from Premium Nutrients.*
Clinical Essentials Immune delivers meaningful levels of vitamins and minerals in preferred forms for incredible support and strength:*
- Vitamin A in the retinol form helps you get a consistent level of support for immune system strength.*
- Vitamin C is a critical component for healthy immune function.*
- Vitamin D3 is the form your body already makes, and research suggests that sufficient vitamin D levels support more robust immune systems, so this nutrient is crucial.*
- Vitamin E is more than just one compound. This formula provides the entire family of vitamin E tocopherols for its full immune-supporting potential.*
- Selenium in the yeast form included in this supplement is clinically studied and readily utilized by the body to strengthen your immune function.*
- Zinc in this formula is chelated to the amino acid glycine to help it absorb efficiently and effectively. Zinc supports white blood cell activity for immune function, healthy lung capacity, and is a required nutrient for the thymus gland, a critical organ of the immune system.*
UPC – 367703200763
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredient Amount/Serving Daily Value
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 750 mcg (2,500 IU) 83%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg 278%
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 62.5 mcg (2,500 IU) 313%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols) 10 mg (15 IU) 67%
Zinc (from TRAACS™ Zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg 136%
Selenium (as selenium yeast) 60 mcg 109%
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), cellulose powder, silica, citric acid, vegetable source magnesium stearate.
No: sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
Recommendations: 1 capsule daily, may take 1 capsule twice daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
NON-GMO Lab Tested Icon
TRAACS™ is a trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc
There are no reviews yet.