- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is naturally produced in the human body in very small amounts, but it is also available through food sources. ALA is unique because it supports the body’s free radical scavenging systems and can function in both water and fat environments.* ALA can also recycle the antioxidant Vitamins C and E, thereby extending their activities.*
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*: Take 1 NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg veggie capsule 1 to 2 times daily. ALA is unique because it supports the body’s free radical scavenging systems and can function in both water and fat environments.*
- SUPPORTS GLUTATHIONE PRODUCTION*/WITH VITAMINS C AND E: ALA promotes the production of glutathione and can also recycle vitamins C and E, thereby enhancing their antioxidant activities.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Halal, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per Serving % Daily Value
† Daily Value not established.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg 278%
(as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 20 mg 133%
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg †
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Vitamin E from non-GMO soy.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
There are no reviews yet.